To begin ...

As the twentieth century fades out
the nineteenth begins
.......................................again
it is as if nothing happened
though those who lived it thought
that everything was happening
enough to name a world for & a time
to hold it in your hand
unlimited.......the last delusion
like the perfect mask of death

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Anne Tardos: “The Poet” from "The Exploding Nothingness of Never Define"




[A preview from Anne Tardos’s latest book of poetry, soon to be published by BlazeVOX Books, & a statement about the dynamics & the nature of “the poet”, & much else.]

The poet writes dactylic syllables-eight times
Lovingly but like a shadow

Consented and conceived of melodious French and English conceived through itself and others
To cheer up the text negating its most indifferent nature as many women turn to nobility and tact

The enclosure of freedom was at its most indifferent Water didn't show such conditions of breaking out
Or inhabiting or developing a dynamic understanding

Okay so far, inevitable writing, no comments so far from narrating

I have ruined but lovingly


the dynamic of syllables and dactyls in narrating and took up next the dynamic of understanding

Tenacious tenant loving and conceived and consenting contemplating death
I have

Then they ever okay so
So I don't do not

But I write syllables dactyls eight times
Lovingly

Call the dynamic understanding Tenaciousness

But I write syllables and dactyls eight times
Most lovingly

Thinking in language by applying melodious French and English
A new day here
between a disturbance and a cheer Between a dinner and all the slights Between a story and many women

I see I stood up for many women
Inhabiting ok so far
so that okay okay
good

I have learned

Okay so good, I did because my survival is writing.

You will see I awoke from
Much much celebration you will see

Celebrated you're supposed to intentionally leave Much celebration
Spinoza said
Women turn the pump that could accommodate a new writer
Or something new like thinking of love

until the larger more than wanting
but hidden behind the static while time had to task

Editing and getting off took a jolt
a cheer up

Never developed to an abstraction as easily as

Remaining loyal to the healthy specimen
loyal but then I had to leave
A distance from the cold and women have bravely moved

From an inner organ that must overwhelm some women who turn the demons

The famous Chinese inner organs that have consented So I write a joyride:

"Inky Infinity infantilizing Insight"

Never learned to be a transformer

Feelings come out of time, she adds, she loves the tenacious lodger

at any point in itself and
men are not hidden behind my temple
only the mind's password

Behind my very concept of all this love

Followed by many women who are into preservation
And others who write in an effort to survive

I write something new. Philosophy touches all I inhabit.

I write.

No comments: